Recorders: DVRs, HDAVRs, & NVRs

This section is dedicated to technical questions and answer. IC Realtime employees will post new threads of conversation and answer questions. So if you have a question, please post it here.
forum-admin
Site Admin

Recorders: DVRs, HDAVRs, & NVRs

Postby forum-admin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:20 pm

This forum is intended as a general conversation on SECURITY RECORDERS, including settings, storage considerations, and best practices. Please join in the conversation and post questions or advise related to SECURITY RECORDERS.

nogascans

Re: Recorders: DVRs, HDAVRs, & NVRs

Postby nogascans » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:29 pm

We have been asked to take over a previously installed NVR system at local community gate. Users have lost login information for NVR and they need us to help them retrieve a recording of a recent event. Is there a process for resetting the login information/password?

Sincerely,

David

ICR-JohnB
ICR-Tech
ICR-Tech

Postby ICR-JohnB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi David,

Absolutely there is! Though we need you to call in to our technical support center at 954-772-5327. We need to verify some information before providing such access to reset users. Thanks!
John Bartel
Senior Technical Manager

nogascans

Postby nogascans » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:44 pm

I was on hold for about 15 minutes and it finally asked me to leave a message, which I did with phone # for return call.

Sincerely,

David

ICR-NoelB
ICR-Tech
ICR-Tech

Postby ICR-NoelB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello David,

I was reaching out to ensure that you were helped. Please if having issues contacting us do not hesitate to send an email to Tech@icrealtime.com so that we may reach back out to you as soon as we can.

Thank you.

Return to “Technical Support Discussions”