Snap shot

This section is dedicated to technical questions and answer. IC Realtime employees will post new threads of conversation and answer questions. So if you have a question, please post it here.
GMcGregor

Snap shot

Postby GMcGregor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:50 am

Good morning,
I am having an issue with a Max504d, I have it connected to a door contact on the door and have it set up to email a snapshot when door is opened.
my issue is that the snap shot happens immediately when the door opens so when you are on the inside going out you get a picture of the back of the person but when they
open the door to come in it only has the door because of the time delay to open door and step in.
I have called tech support a couple times and they have accessed the unit remotely and said it all looks correct and we have messed with the delays in Alarm under record channel but it seems to me that this does not delay the snap shot. I have moved the delay from one end of the spectrum to the other and the snapshot and email occur immediately upon opening the door.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

ICR-JonM
ICR-Tech
ICR-Tech

Re: Snap shot

Postby ICR-JonM » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi GMcGregor,

There is no way to delay the snapshot, unfortunately. The delay setting tells the recorder how long to keep recording after the alarm ends. You may also call us at: 786-454-9372, option 2, if you would like to discuss it further. Thanks.
Jon Madden | Technical Support
FL Office: 786-454-9372, Option 2 | AZ Office: 602-910-3432

ICR-FranzS
ICR-Tech
ICR-Tech

Postby ICR-FranzS » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

GMcGregor wrote:Good morning,
I am having an issue with a Max504d, I have it connected to a door contact on the door and have it set up to email a snapshot when door is opened.
my issue is that the snap shot happens immediately when the door opens so when you are on the inside going out you get a picture of the back of the person but when they
open the door to come in it only has the door because of the time delay to open door and step in.
I have called tech support a couple times and they have accessed the unit remotely and said it all looks correct and we have messed with the delays in Alarm under record channel but it seems to me that this does not delay the snap shot. I have moved the delay from one end of the spectrum to the other and the snapshot and email occur immediately upon opening the door.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are technicians who have implemented an external Relay to delay the trigger so that the snapshot can be better positioned, so to speak.

Kalisagog

Snap shot

Postby Kalisagog » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

The hard drive of my snap 1000 has failed.

Can anyone let me have the ISO image?

Many thanks

ICR-JonM
ICR-Tech
ICR-Tech

Postby ICR-JonM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello Kalisa,

Snap 1000 is not a model for any of our equipment. If you would like to speak to one of our technicians, please call us at: 866-997-9009, and select option 2 for technical support. Thank you.
Jon Madden | Technical Support
FL Office: 786-454-9372, Option 2 | AZ Office: 602-910-3432

Return to “Technical Support Discussions”